Friday, November 03, 2006








LIL WAYNE AND BABY SMOOCH

Well Im pretty sure that we've all heard about the Baby and Lil Wayne kiss.
Well not only do I have a pic for you but there is also audio of Baby explaining the infamous kiss.
My take you ask? Well I think the explaination Baby gave would be more fitting for a italian mobster or someone who has kissin apart their culture. You know us black folk dont kiss on the lips! Who knows.. things change when you get a lil "Cash Money" (LOL) so maybe they're all living out their lives like its some big mobster movie. If my memory serves me correctly, Cash Money was supposed to be the most gutter click from the streets of the south. Now they're kissin when they greet each other. What part of the game is this????
In my book I say...NOT COOL!!!

No comments: