Monday, December 18, 2006


"I BREAK IT DOWN, I GETS DOWN FOR MY CROWN"......

..... thats one of my favorite quotes from the Method Man and I just had to use in reference to the NY Knick & Denver Nuggets brawl. Did yall see that $hit???

Now, I love my Knicks (NY!! Represent! Represent! )but I think the foul was a bit much. Dont you? But of course we couldnt have the Nuggets dunkin on us like in our own home town!!! So Mardy Collins had to foul ya boy J.R. Smith out the second time he attempted to do it. Now the foul seemed to spark something in J.R. which created pure chaos on the court. Watch......


2 comments:

FOL said...

That was embarrassing and even worse when Thomas is having a civil conversation with Carmelo after he sucker punched one of his players.

Still, Denver had no respect for the unspoken traditions of the game.

Posh Gemz said...

Yes it was but it wasnt as bad as the Pistons Pacer brawl.