Wednesday, December 20, 2006




NUGGETS NAB IVERSON



I would have blessed you guys with the info yesterday but I had to take a lil time off to relax. Well Im back to bring you the lastest on the CityStreetz.

Anyway, Allen Iverson was traded to the Nuggets late Tuesday night. I think this trade was perfect for the Nuggets being that Carmelo Anthony will be sitting out for 15 games after going upside
the head of Mardy Collins. Iverson, who has been out for six games with 60 million dollars left on his contract had this to say " Im very happen about the trade. Denver's style of play fits my strengths. Im looking forward to playing with Carmello (Anthony), the rest of the Denver Nuggets, and for George Carl, who is a proven winner."

Well, with this kind of feedback Im more than anxious to see how the Nuggets handle the court from here on. Just to spark a little excitement, Ive thrown in a video clips of A.I. handling his B.I.

No comments: