Wednesday, January 10, 2007


NEW YORK STATE OF MIND

Ok so the last time I mentioned I love New York I hit you all with a preview of the show. Well Im pleased to inform you that there is a hot new blog that has been established for Mrs. New York and her show. THIS BLOG IS THE MOST OFFICAL NY BLOG OUT THERE!!! DONT GET IT TWISTED. I also work for the blog which is going to be fun because I love dishin it hot off the press. Princess Pollard is your backdoor to the show "I Love New York." We"ll be bringing you interviews and news from behind the scenes as well as show information. Noone works as hard as we do to bring you the latest and believe that whatever we report is "the real" not hearsay. So what YOU say?


Hit up Princess Pollard....
http://princesspollard.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lady Ty said...

The blog for princess pollard seems to be blocked is there something you can do to get me invited