Friday, January 05, 2007


I LOVE NEW YORK

Ok so for those of you who watched Flavor of Love should know that Mrs. New York has her own reality TV show which is a spin off of Flavor of Love called "I Love New York." New York basically whisked 20 male contestants off to her mansion where they will all be competing for her love. On this show you have a lil bit of everything from spanish to german which is interesting. Rumor has it that Flav will be appearing on the show to get New York back at some point.(Just a rumor we'll have to watch and see) If you guys are up on myspace you should hit up New Yorks page. A while back New York mentioned something about VH1 telling her that her show will be a bigger sucess than Flavor of Love. My prediction is that it wont come close. Why do I feel this way? The reason is because women watched the show for the cat fights and men watch for the cats fights as well as the female contestants. Its highly unlikely that men will wanna watch a bunch of guys arguing and running around in swimming trunk. The only way New York's show would generate Flavor Flav ratings is if New York was a complete dime!!! Although New York has her assets she doesnt not have what it takes to make millions of guys tune in every week to watch.
I think I will tune in when I get a chance... By the way, there is a contestant on the show that has been nickname "Chance." I happen to feel him cause he's hood and he doesnt take no $hit. (Now you know Chance and Ny's mother are bumping heads right?)
Anyway. here's a preview of the show.

No comments: