Wednesday, January 03, 2007


SADDAM HUSSEIN EXECUTED

Ok, so I know this news is a few days old but who really cares about Saddam Hussein? Well the answer is practically noone in America, but overseas some people are fuming!! Word on the CityStreetz is that Saddam went to his death like a coward. He held his head low and clutched a Qu'ran with the look of fear on his face as he walked towards the gallows where he hung untill his death. Before Saddams execution members from Saddams Baath Party stated "The Baath and the resistance are determined to retaliate in all ways and all places that hurt America and its interests if it commits this crime." Sounds serious.
This statement is the very reason for why I decided to mention Saddams execution. Many people think that because Saddam is gone that the war is over. We should always remember that with every leader there are followers and some of these followers aspire to be leaders. Which means now that Saddam is dead the terrorism will become worst. Not only does his followers remain but there are followers who will want to take his place. Everyone wants to be on top! This is why the American government cant keep their damn noses out of everyone elses affairs. Dont get me wrong, I hate terrorism and I feel that it is the most cowardice act next to child murder/abuse/molestation, but you have to wonder why these people hate Americans. Notice how I said "Americans" and not "Our American government," who is responsible for all acts against other countries. Although it is our government who strikes we as Americans are hated. Terrorists will be attacking America long after Bush and his crew are out of office but of course US Americans will be around to pay for the actions of our government.

Didnt mean to go off on a rant but I think we need to speak on the decisions of our government because they are making these decisions on behalf of US "The Americans." Just food for thought.... On that note I say to all, "Do not live in fear but be aware." How you like that? Its not a famous quote but my own personal quote that I will stick by for the New Year. I hope you all will do the same. I was going to post a video of Saddams execution but after spilling my personal feelings about the subject, it would be contradicting to do so. Violence begets violence.... (Even the promotion of it)
PoshGemz

No comments: