Thursday, March 08, 2007



Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Official

I was surprised to hear this one but word on the City Streetz is that Kimora Lee and Dijmon Hounsou are officially seeing each other. For those of you who dont recognize the name Djimon Hounsou, he is an actor. He played in the Beauty Shop alongside Queen Latifah and his latest movie is Blood Diamond alongside Leonardo De Caprio. "Give me back my soooon!" Remember now?

This is what Russell Simmons said to People Magazine about Kimora's new relationship.
"He's a wonderful guy, a very sweet guy. I want her to be happy no matter what. I don't know what they're doing, but he's a nice guy. She'd better be happy. He's one of the sweetest guys in the world," Russ said to People. "We're best friends and partners. We have our businesses together and our children and we do everything for our children, no matter what."


Well anyway they say opposites attract and if I doubted it in the past I definitely believe it now. I cant front Dijmon is a fine piece of black African chocolate. That damn Kimora has the craziest luck!

No comments: