Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Raising Kanye

Now if you guys know Posh then you know that I hate Kanye's antics. In the past I have reported almost all of his tirades here on the City Streetz. Funny thing is that NO ONE can tell me anything negative about this mans music. I think he is one of the greatest producers around at the moment. Now if you were to ask me about his rapping ability or his personality I'd tell you that its not that great. Anyway, I thought it would only be fair to report all news regarding Kanye opposed to all the negativity. So......

Kanye's mom is dropping a book called "Raising Kanye." Interesting!! I would love to hear all about how Kanye was raised because I have a lot of questions. Where did he get his music influence? Where did he get that big head? Was it the way he was raised or was it his success that turned him into an obnoxious jackass? Ok I tried!! Well anyway, I wish Kanye's mom the best with her book.

No comments: