Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Video Day..

OK , so I haven't established an official Video day but the thought has crossed my mind. I'm actually quite busy today so I decided to hit yall with some of my favorite videos. Today is Tuesday but it feels like a blue Monday.Yes I have the Monday blues on a Tuesday. Bah! It is freezin ass out here on the City Streetz so this is the perfect day to stay inside fall back and watch the tube.
Posh Gemz is hosting the show so here goes...

Police out in Texas ran across this video of a seventeen year old and his friend givin his two and five years nephews weed to smoke when they arrested them on burglary charges. This is some really sad shit. At one point you even hear the two year old boy cough after taking a pull on the weed.


Wasnt that some shit? Pardon my french but thats just crazy. My question is where were the parents in all this? and how does a two years old know to inhale on a blunt? I guess they taught him. Sad shit.... Parents get ya mind right!
What am I saying? I'am the one sittin her talkin about what a blue day it is and I telling someone to get their minds right. Well, yall know what I meant by that but I I am feeling blue. Im not sad about anything, its just one of those days. I have this habit of associating my feelings with music. (Yep yall know Im a music head like that)Like nowadays whenever I feel blue Icebox plays in my head. The video has this cold blue vibe too it which fits the song perfectly. Yep, Im the type to marinate in my own misery so Im gonna watch Icebox. Oh, and misery loves company.


*Sigh* Sometimes pain is pleasure. I enjoyed that video! Ya boy Omarion can dance his ass off. He didnt really do his thing in this video but it was cool. Now Touch is a different story. In this video, he displays his true dancing ability.


Didnt I tell you that Omarion is nasty. I aint into robbin the cradle but his dancing skills alone makes me wanna jump on his little active ass. With stamina like that..... *Sigh* I need to stop. My imagination runs wild sometimes. Speakin of imagination is it just my imagination or did 12 Pack's ex blow his ass up last night?
For those of you who dont know 12 Pack WAS a contestant on the show I love New York. Listen, I dont care what type of money is being offered what straight man gives a gay guy a lap dance? Most guys are homophobic so why would he give a gay man a lap dance? Just seems weird to me. I wish I could share an I love New York video with you but Viacom is doing a raid over at You Tube which is why its been hard to find Fol and ILNY videos lately.
Well enough of the babbling! Im cuttin out and I will see you all tommorrow with more from the City Streetz. Untill then hit up www.vh1reality.blogspot.com and come chat about your favorite reality stars.

No comments: