Wednesday, May 23, 2007


Smokin' Bud Bundy

Word on the City Streetz is that David Faustino aka Bud Bundy (Married with children) was arrested in Florida for public drunkenness. Cops spotted "Bud" in the middle of the street having an argument with his wife when they decided to stop and investigate. Realizing that Bud was drunk, police decided to arrested him. After being taken to the police station cops searched "Bud" further and found about a gram of weed in his pocket.

I guess the law is the law but I dont see why they're sweatin him over a little bag of trees. I mean what did they expect? He's BUD Bundy. LOL Damn I crack myself up. Hey, did you ever notice that Married with Children never had a finale episode? Thats because Fox canceled the show at the last minute and then booted the cast. I say thats sad shit because Married with Children was a good show.

Here's a Posh Gemz Tribute to "Bud Bundy & the cast of Married with Children."
Take a look as Al & Bud bond in their own special Bundy way. Funny shit.



No comments: