Friday, February 16, 2007

Lmao At The Haters!!

Ok guys... We all had some good laughs earlier when I posted the info on "Luke Skystalker" but I took it down. Reason being because I should have never lowered my standards to see eye to eye with him. I basically had to whip on his hind to make him understand that this isn't child's play, this is grown shit. He's a young kid thats still wet behind the ears and doesn't know any better. I have this code I live by though.. its called "End Shit Quick." Its kinda like the code Sapphire from Flavor Of Love goes by.. shes didn't care if it was flowers or a Q tip she went after that girl and banged her out. Is this always the best way to go about things? Well I say no, especially when you know the outcome will be you whipping that ass! I realized that there was no need for me to reply to the bullshit because his rants clearly showed that I had already cut him deep but I just couldn't resist watching him get all dramatic and shit.
Anyway, Ive made my point very clear to him; furthermore he is just old news and there is no sense in beating a dead horse.
Besides, Posh is respected by many who would just be disappointed at the fact that I'm playing these games with such a low-bred character. So in other words, I'm gonna continue to be the Queen that many respecognize, opposed to lowering my status to rumble with peasants!!!

P.s. Most of you get it but if you don't know about it, don't worry about it. LOL

No comments: