Thursday, February 15, 2007

Lupe Fiasco


"Kick, push, kick, push, kick, push, kick, push and coooooooast........."
See, I dont know about you all, but I'm feeling Lupe Fiasco. Yes, he has a different look if you call the tough guy, baggy pants, blinged out look the norm for a rapper; but Lupe is nice!!
Have you heard his album? Heavily slept on if I must say so myself. Anyway, I'm gonna bless y'all with his latest video call "I Gotcha." Now I dont know how old some of you are but I'm a straight 90's head. "I Gotcha" has the 90's rap vibe to it. The Neptunes produced the track and I love me some Pharrell! The Neptunes are sick with it. The beat kinda reminds me of something A Tribe Called Quest would drop. The video even has a nice little 90's vibe to it.......and guess how I stumbled upon this video?; on a Tv screen at Footlocker. Who would have ever thought that you could be put on to a new video at Footlocker! Marketing is some serious shit nowadays. Nuff of the the small talk...



Lupe Fiasco- I Gotcha

No comments: