Friday, April 27, 2007

Deelishis taking a chance at New York


I guess you all are guessin there is beef based on the headline. True dat! But its the not the beef that you think it may be. Ok, I guess I'll let the cat of the bag. Ya girl Deelishis has posted something very interesting on her myspace page. Its a picture of Chance from I love New York and it is titled "My Man Chance."


All I can say to that is WOOOOOOOOW thats a big way to get back at New York. Of course Ny didnt pick Chance but she did care about him a lot and had regrets about choosing Tango. Before Ny could make a move towards the "better" man Deelishis snatched his ass. I dont think Deelishis's realtionship with Chance is a coincidence at all. I guess at the end of the day I cant hate because Ny didnt choose Chance but damn Deelishis, that shit is tacky.

No comments: