Friday, April 27, 2007

Hot 97 Summer Jam Line Up Yall


New York headz yall know what it is! The annual Hot 97 Summer jam jump off is near. Word on the City Streetz is that this years line-up goes like this...

Chris Brown
Usually I would be tired after seeing & hearing an artist so much but Im glad to see Chris Brown in the line-up this year.
Akon
"Akon & Young Jeeeeeezah, tryin tah take it eeeeeeeazah!" LOL
Ludacris
I got love for Luda but I dont feel like he's bringin it during his performances.
Lil' Wayne & Birdman
Not interested in watching the ambiguous gay duo perform.
Diddy
Im gettin so tired of seeing his non rappin, non dancin, non contributing to hiphop, dream-snatching ass.
Keyshia Cole
I have nothing but love for Keisha. She's a prime example of a girl growing up in the hood that made it.
Elephant Man
I like ya boy, but I would have taken some Sizzla or Beenie man instead.
Ne-Yo
Damn if only Fabulous were on the line-up. Did yall hear the new joint Ne-yo did with fab....Fire!!!
Ciara
Sigh... Aight so Ciara is growing up but I wanna hear something that catches the ear. I havent heard anything hot since her last album.
Young Jeezy
I can tolerate him but I really think he is overrated. Another slot that should have gone to someone else.
MIMS
"Im hot cause Im fly, you aint cause you not!" I like this song. I'm usually a hater of singles that really have no content but sells millions. On the other hand, I cant front on this song. Now Mims as an artist, I cant call it cause I havent heard enough yet.
Swizz Beatz
Gotta give Swizz his respect! Period!
Rich Boy
Who?
T-Pain
His voice is the most irritating thing to hear. I cant stand T-Pain they should name him Pain-in-the ass!

No comments: