Monday, May 21, 2007

Charm School

Word on the CityStreetz is that Vh1 will be airing a sequel to the Flavor of Love's Charms School. How so, you may be wondering. Well Vh1 plans to have the males contestants from I love New York compete for a chance at 50,000. The spinoffs never end. Wouldnt it be some shit if Flava Flav conducted the new Charm School?

Personally I hope Leilene takes home that 50,000 dollars. I think Leilene made a huge impression on viewers and the judges when she parted with her deceased mothers rings to give to charity.

On the other hand I cant wait for Bootz to take her trouble-making ass home. Word on the CityStreetz is that Buckey will expose the truth about Leilenes picture next episode.
I know some of you are lost, so hit up Vh1 for more info on the show.

No comments: