Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Posh Videos
I decided to hit you guys with some of my favorite/interesting videos at random. I sometimes have a weird but great taste in music so Im going to share the wealth.
You guys will view/hear just about everything from rap to jazz. I will also share video those interesting, entertaining or offensive in my opinion.

So let the sharing begin!
Hear is my first Posh Video.

Kanye West feat. Adam Levine- I heard'em say

This song is the best song from Kanye West in my opinion. The subject matter may not come across to all in the same way because the song has no main focal point. Kanye's abstract lyrics are accompanied by a heavy but simple bassline along with a melodic piano, which makes it seem as if he is talking you on a journey through one of his daydreams about life. Adam Levine from the Rock group Maroon 5 sings the chorus which sounds nothing like him in my opinion. He actually sounds like an old rhythm and blues sample, but it works so well with what Kanye is going for on this track. The song alone is a winner but the video is like icing on the cake. The black and white cartoon skits & shots of Kanye & Adam add a vintage touch that works well.
This song always sparks thoughts that take me to very far away place. Even if the lyrical content fails to spark a thought in your mind the vibe alone is therapeutic.

Enjoy!!!


No comments: