Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Posh Videos

Boot Camp Click is one of my favorite rap groups of all time. The Boot Camp Click was formed back in the early 90's by Buckshot shorty of Blackmoon. All of the members reign out of Brooklyn, New York; the Boot Camp sound is ruff and rugged. Buckshot formed the crew and then established Duckdown Records. The BCC consists of four rap groups which are Blackmoon (Buckshot Shorty & 5 ft), Smif n Wessun (Steele & Tek), Heltah Skeltah (Rock & Ruck aka Sean Price) & OGC which stands for Originoo Gunn Clappaz (Starang, Louieville Sluggah & Top Dog). There are also other affiliates and family members who rep the BCC such as Da Representatives (Supreme & Lidu Rock), Rustee Juxx, Illa Noyz & Young Coke.
Not only have I been a huge fan from day one, the Boot Camp is responsible for giving me my start in the music game when I began promoting on their street team back in the 90's. I then graduated to doing personal asst for Louieville of OGC and many others. The Boot Camp Click represents real hiphop and what it means to stand by your music regardless of what the industry may say. Thats right yall, this aint that bubblegum rap its real hiphop.
BCC 4 Life!!!

Boot Camp Click- Here we come

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boot camp clik is the shit! I been rockin that since 95. Nuff respect!