Thursday, May 24, 2007

Quick Gemz


Lil Wayne has just landed a deal with "Straight Up Brand Liquors." No word on the name of the liquor as yet. the company also plans to launch liquors with Lil Flip, Foxy brown and Dj Clue. Daaamn! Im not seeing why having a liquor is important. If I dont know, somebody put me on.


R.Kelly made this comment which was printed in the Post newspaper a few days ago. "I'm the Ali of today. I'm the Marvin Gaye of today. I'm the Bob Marley of today. I'm the Martin Luther King, or all the other greats that have come before us. And a lot of people are starting to realize that now."
Word??? I'm sorry but son must be smokin' woolies or something. Im not saying that someone cant change, but he will never get the same respect as those people he named. His record as been permanently tarnished.

No comments: