Thursday, May 24, 2007

Remembering Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez

Vh1 recently aired a special documentary called "Last Days of Left Eye." The documentary shows what Lisa went through the last days of her life. There is also a segment where they actually show the car crash as it happened. Although Vh1 cut the video of the crash up to the point of impact, the video is still very chilling. The clip I'am about to show you has received 7 honors for the most viewed and dicussed clip of the week on Youtube. Although it is hard to watch you cant help but to view it more than once. As Lisa drives, she takes one last look into the camera, which sent chills up my spine. Im not sure that I would ever share the last moments of my loved ones life with the world. I definitely give Lisa's family much respect for sharing that moment with her fans.

R.I.P Left Eye... We love you!


No comments: